Sunday, June 9, 2013

At the Airport


IMG_3459, originally uploaded by Pink Lady on the Loose!.
This photo was taken at Helsinki airport in 2011. This is the outfit I travelled in on my way to the African continent for the first time ever. We went to Hurghada, Egypt on holidays.

The pants and sandals are from India, the jacket is Japanese, but I bought it in Helsinki. Unfortunately, I machine washed the jacket after this trip and it shrunk beyond recognition, so this was the first and only time I wore it.

The small backpack is from Samsonite and I have to say that it's been the most durable bag I've ever owned. My husband now uses it when he goes to the store and he carries 3 bottles (of 1,5 Litres each) of Coke Zero in it at once, but it's still going strong. I bought it so long ago that I don't even remember where and when, but it must be at least 20 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment