Monday, May 27, 2013

Mules


IMG_3415, originally uploaded by Pink Lady on the Loose!.
I've been using Flickr for something like 7 years now, so I have like a gazillion (35,882 to be exact!) photos there (I have the "pro" subscription, so unlimited storage space). I just now found the feature "view items not in a set" for the first time and there were more than a thousand photos that were not in any set.

In practice, it means that I haven't seen many of those photos in several years and had forgotten that I even had them. I've now added them all to a new folder, which I'll slowly start sorting. It's almost like Christmas.

This photo was one of the ones I found - love the shoes and the pedicure. To be honest, I don't even know if I still have these shoes, because I live in the Czech Republic, but a lot of my stuff is in a storage space in Helsinki, Finland. These shoes may be there or I may have recycled them (e.g. if they were uncomforable). I do know that I bought these shoes at a thrift shop in Helsinki for next to nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment