Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Against the Light


woman, originally uploaded by Pink Lady on the Loose!.
I really love the feeling in this photo; there's something calm and exciting at the same time. And I guess that's what I want out of life: to have an exciting life while still maintaining my peace of mind at all times.

This is a good example of how great photos taken against the light can be. One of the first rules that they teach you in photography class is that you're not supposed to take photos against the light, but I'm experimenting with breaking that rule big time right now. One friend commented that "sometimes you have to break the rules to create something beautiful". That's true not only in art, but in life as well.

As seen on Facebook, here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Zen-Images-et-%C3%A9motions/281223241930341
 

No comments:

Post a Comment